Wednesday 21 July 2010

A Celebration :)

Hello Folks,

I just wanted to let everyone know of a wonderful celebration that Nick and I are planning...

We are Renewing our Wedding Vows on our 17th Wedding Anniversary on the 31st July 2010 :)

It was the first thing Nick said to me when he was diagnosed with Cancer "when I beat this cancer we will renew our wedding vows" well within a few months of him being home on the road to recovery he said don't you have something to be planning so the past 6 weeks have been busy.

We are renewing our vows in the Village Church then having a celebration party in our local village hall. Me, Nick and the boys now have our outfits and we are just waiting for the day to arrive.

Excitement is starting to set in even though there are still 10 days left to wait so by the day I will be uncontrollable :)

I will certainly blog later with photo's xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.