Wednesday 13 October 2010

Back from Operation

Well - I'm back home.
Sinus flush and biopsy done - now got to wait for the results on the 27th October.
I went in at 7:15am this morning - went under general at 9:55am and remember waking up and looking at the clost saying 11:15am, so pretty good.

The only unplesant bit was waking up to them pulling the tube out of my throat - which was pretty grim... but OK!

Very hungry after the Operation, so they made me 4 slices of toast and some biscuits and tea :)

Didn't have grommits put in as my ears have cleared since having antibiotics for my chest infection.

Don't feel too bad at the moment - just getting a little sleepy and the odd slight nose bleed, so may go for some kip now :)

Will update again soon.

Nick

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.