Friday 18 March 2011

What a month....

Hi Folks,

Emergency Ward 10 is well and truly over - thank goodness and what a month March is turning out to be!

Oscar has been undergoing assessment for Autism over the past year and at the beginning of this month we got the diagnosis that he does have it - more so on the Aspergers side of the spectrum but as this cannot be officially diagnosed in children until they are 7-8 they have acknowledged the struggles we are having with him daily and now we will start to receive the help we need to help Oscar rather than struggling away on our own with him.

All this means to us is that "his little ways" are his way of coping and we can now read and take in as much as possible to help Oscar in his future years that are ahead of him :)

Oscar has dressed up twice for school this month, first of all as Incy Wincy Spider for World Book week and today for Red Nose Day - he really enjoyed the dressing up :)




I decided to try Isaac in 'Big Boy Pants' last Saturday and by Tuesday he was toilet trained :) Well Done Isaac!
I cannot believe it was so easy, after the struggles we are still having with Oscar in that department. WOW it makes me feel like I am doing something right being a parent :)

Nick is doing well - he is very busy he has had Cancer Clinic this month and we need to go back in two months instead of four months; more on that later....

My car has been off the road thanks to a boy racer overtaking me and cracking my window screen - that is now all fixed I just need it to pass it's MOT next week :-/

I am loving the lighter days and the odd day with sunshine it makes it all worth while :)

That's all from me for now will blog again very soon

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.