Saturday 20 March 2010

I'm home... for a few days

Hi all,

Well - as you will have read from Lynn's previous blog, my treatment is now over ;)
I've been allowed home for a few days - well until Tuesday anyway! I have to go back daily for some injections and then in Tuesday morning to check my blood count. As my body is due to crash with my white cells dropping they will check on Tuesday morning to see if I need to stay in or come home again until Thursday... but we'll see.

But - I'll enjoy my time at home before I have to go back in and then when my white cells are fine I'll be coming home... FOR GOOD!

Then it's a scan to make sure the tumor has gone and then back to some normality... family life, work, etc...

Catch up soon all,

Nick

x x x x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.