Friday 19 February 2010

Double visits

Hello Folks

I visited Nick twice yesterday and will do so for as long as possible this next week, yesterday by the time I made my first visit Nick was very weak and the 23hr IV chemo had come down he was starting to look pale and could not hold much of a conversation at all but I was just happy to be there to hold his hand and stroke his head and be there to help him when he opened his eyes. He was craving ice-cream yesterday so that's what I took for him :)

By the time I visited him in the evening the mouth ulcers had already started to appear :(

His next round of chemo started at 12.30 a.m. this morning and he will be having something every three hours for the next few days.

I will of course keep you posted on how he is feeling in between my visits.

Bye for now x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.