Wednesday 3 February 2010

Nick is home :-)

Hello Folks,

Apologies for no blog since Sunday but I have been poorly :( but thanks to my mum I am now back on my feet and my beloved PC ;) THANK YOU mum for all your help with the boys I hope you manage to catch up on all of your lost sleep.

Nick's counts went up really fast once again...my superhuman hubby :) so he was released from Hospital late yesterday afternoon and is not due back until Sunday evening ready for his 3rd course of chemotherapy to start on Monday this will be us back to the intensive 16 continuous days of chemo.

We are now going to enjoy our visitors that are coming and looking forward to a few days of normality...boy oh boy have we missed normality in our lives these past few months.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.