Saturday 27 February 2010

More blood transfusions....

Hello Folks,

Yet again my poorly throat came back and I am just back on my feet from Tuesday if it does not go away this time I think I will scream!!!

Nick and I have had to swap texts all week again apart from Wednesday I did manage to get to see him he was really poorly with a very high temperature.

Thursday Nick had to have three more bags of blood but took a reaction to the 2nd bag and was not well so they had to hold off until later in the night before they could give him the 3rd one. Then bless him he had a bad nose bleed then they had to put him on oxygen and then he was very sick and it's been like that up until last night when they put him back on fluids via his central line via IV with potassium in it.

I am off to see him tonight, needs must he needs supplies and he is neurtophenic still so here we go with the apron, gloves and mask now how many people want to see a photograph of that! :)

Will update later, bye for now x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.