Friday 12 February 2010

A good day

Hello Folks :)

Good Morning...

I saw Nick last night with Cousin Joanne we had a good evening full of laughter and it was nice to see that Nick seams to have his sickness under control again for now and he had some lovely colour in his cheeks which was nice to see rather than the grayish colour I have been used to seeing lately.

As usual Nick is keeping everyone happy I even had to send Pickled Onions up to the hospital with Uncle Alan yesterday afternoon for one of the guys on the ward - he was very thank full to have something tasty to go with his Cheese and Crackers :)

That's all for now speak later must go and do some shopping....I have just read the nursery newsletter 4 days late and I think it might be closed today :-/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.