Thursday 7 January 2010

Struggling to get on top of things...

Hello folks

I have not blogged for a few days due to being very busy with extra trips to the hospital to see Nick as it is very hard to talk to him on the telephone with his mouth been as sore as it is.

He has had a rough couple of days and has not had much energy at all compared to my last blog when he was doing really well and hoping to come home for the weekend....right now he will be staying in but we take one day at a time and hope upon hope that I see some sign of improvement even if it's just a little bit of hope that I can cling onto. Today he is suffering a lot from headaches and he had a very disturbed night and is very agitated within himself....

I will blog later.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.