Tuesday 5 January 2010

A very snowy day

Hello all,

I've just got back from the hospital OUCH...my legs hurt from having to walk there in the snow but nothing compare to what my lovely hubby is going through so no more moaning from me ok maybe just one more little one OUCH!

He is much improved today and the doctors have received his blood culture results back and they now know what bug/infection they need to treat and have changed his antibiotics accordingly.

Some good news...if he keeps responding and improving well they are hoping to let him home for a few days at the weekend before they want him back in to start his next course of chemo. :-)

On that happy note I am off to have my evening meal then bed to watch the snow fall some more with my emergency hippo which gives out lots of cuddles that I received from Joanna my lovely friend.

Night Night all x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.