Monday 25 January 2010

Sunday - not a good day

Hello All

Nick has gone down hill really fast this time around and the sickness he is suffering is really bad bless him, he is not even able to keep water down this time around :( and I had to cancel all visitors that were booked into see him yesterday.

The anti-sickness drugs are not working at all so we shall see what the doctors suggest later today when they do the ward round as he has lost even more weight.

Nick was very low yesterday but from my point of view I had a better idea of how to deal with it this time around and I was more prepared for how he looked too so although it was hard to see him not well I was not as upset as I know he will pull through it.

I will blog later as I am going to be doing two visits a day this week with him being so low.

Speak later x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.