Saturday 5 December 2009

Another MRI scan needed.

Hi folks,

Well... the postman delivered a letter for me from the Hospital this morning saying I have to have another MRI scan on the 14th December. As well as the Lymphoma they found in my neck from the CT scan the other week - there is also an unconfirmed "mass" in my Liver. It may be more Lymphoma or simply a Benin cyst like I had removed from my arm years ago.

If it's Lymphoma then great - as the Chemo will destroy it anyway. If it's the other then it doesn't appear to be a huge problem. But - as it appeared on the CT scan then they have to follow it up.

Oh well - it'll be good to go to the Hospital - it seems such a long time since I last went ;)

Thanks,

Nick

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.