Tuesday 29 December 2009

Isolation/Restricted Visiting

Hello All

I would just like to thank friends and family for taking time out to visit Nick and helping out with food parcels for him (he really is not enjoying the hospital food) I think I treated him to well with my home cooking :)

I have just spoken to Nick and the Hospital have restricted any more visits for now and Nick is going into isolation as his blood count is 0.5 and he is open to infection big time...

The Hospital are going to give him something this evening which will hopefully bring his blood count back up to a reasonable level because until that happens they cannot proceed with the chemo that is needed tomorrow.

I will be back on with a calendar for visiting as soon as Nick is able to start receiving visitors and food from the outside world again.

Thanks
Lynn x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.