Saturday 5 December 2009

Not a bad night :)

Good Morning All,

To say it's been a very early start for me this morning I am rather late with my blog, Nick had an alright-ish night he still had some nausea but at least we managed a few hours sleep before Isaac started with his temperature again and a really bad coughing fit. I apologise now Terry and June if you heard Isaac's tears this morning when he was not feeling well.

We took Nick's mum home as she had a sleepover last night which the boys really enjoyed but by the time we were on our way home Nick was not feeling well so we have come straight home and now Nick is in bed trying to sleep off this latest wave of "not feeling right". It is very hard for Nick to explain just how he is feeling as most of the time it is indescribable but I can just tell by just looking at him and his body language that something is brewing....

I am sure Nick will post something shortly within the next few day as and when he feels better.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.