Thursday 17 December 2009

Great Day

Hi folks,

Sorry for the lack of blog yesterday... but it was a bit busy.

It started with my Auntie Joan, Uncle John, Joanne and Leon popping round... it was fantastic to see them. And then... I went for a game of Snooker with Uncle John (who is also one of my Godfathers) in the afternoon. Now... that was fun. Me with only one working eye... certainly made it interesting. However... I didn't make a fool of myself and the game finished with him winning 4 frames to 3. The winning frame being the last frame! It didn't half take it out of me come the end of the day... zzzzz

BUT... before all that, the delivery man came with a very early Christmas present, courtesy of EA Mobile. To say I was shocked, stunned and had a lump in my throat is an understatement. I went to bed last night still in shock and thinking how very very lucky I am. Thanks guys... it means a lot.

So it now puts a question mark on what I buy with my voucher that the guys at work got for me... again, I feel very very lucky that people are doing this for me. Words can't express how much it is appreciated.

Right... got to go get ready for my central line to be fitted. Will be nice to go to the hospital - it's been such a long time I'm starting to miss the place ;)

Then - the evening was topped off with our crazy Spanish friend, Yara coming over to cook for us - thanks Yara x x

Will blog once I get back.

See ya later.

Nick x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.