Friday 11 December 2009

A good day

Hi All,

Nick is having a good day today which I am glad about as he spent most of the day yesterday feeling very sick which was not nice to see but he coped really well with it.

I was so tired this morning that I did not hear the boys wake up and with Nick feeling well he got up with them...I was unaware of anything until 8 a.m. when Nick brought me a cup of coffee up and said that he had run me a bubble bath....well that was it the tears started and continued for the next hour! Just how lucky am I! It was nice to see some of my old hubby back :)

We have had some fun today trying to take a family photograph so Nick can take an up to date one of us all into hospital with him....all was going really well until Nick and Oscar set the timer then set of to run for the settee and knocked the camera flying across the room! A few tense moments later we managed to get the camera working again :)

So all in all so far we are having a nice day...

Speak to you all soon. XXX

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.