Wednesday 23 December 2009

Evening Update on Snowy Wednesday

Hello All,

I have spoken to Nick this afternoon and he is much better the Doctors seam to be controlling his sickness with regular injections so that his chemotherapy can continue on track even though the injections have are not stopping the sickness totally. His body hair is starting to drop out a lot faster than previously.

Nick has had another spinal Chemotherapy today and said it was a lot different to the first one he had....this one for some reason was a lot more uncomfortable and he could feel everything they were doing today :(

I am feeling much better today and I am hoping to take the Boys to see Nick tomorrow so long as he is feeling up to it and that there are no major changes overnight with Nick or the boys coming down with anything else!

I cannot wait to see Nick it feels like it has been a week not just a few days....but then when you have been together for over 18 years and then all of a sudden your sole mate is not at your side anymore it takes a lot of getting used to.

In the meantime I am going to go and pamper myself with a beautiful gift hamper that I have received today from a very close friend called Joanna - I would just like to say a big Thank You to you for being there and helping me out so much with Oscar picking him up from Pre-School and being there for me when I needed your help and friendship most - words cannot express just how much you mean to me, I am glad our paths crossed when they did Joanna. x

That's all for now, more tomorrow :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.