Tuesday 15 December 2009

Update

Hi all,

WORK
Well... I had a great morning. I went in to work to see the guys and gals, it was great to see those who were in the office. And also a HUGE thanks for the GAME voucher people... I will certainly put it to good use and get something to keep me entertained while I spend pretty much 3 months in the hospital.

HOSPITAL
Speaking of Hospital... they have phoned this afternoon. They want me to go in on Sunday instead of Monday. This is so they can get me prepared for the hell that is to come ;). Sadly that puts pay to the family Christmas myself, Lynn and the boys were going to have. So we are moving that to Saturday. So Saturday will be our Christmas day - just in case I have to spend the entire day in hospital on the 25th.

FUTURE DENT POPULATION
I also got a call from Jessops today - not the camera shop but the hospital ;) It appears the deposit I made was a very good one and it seems to have gone through the freeze process pretty well.
He thinks that if in the future we want to have another child then we have at least 3 to 4 good chances of trying through IVF.

OK - that's about it for today.

Thanks again Distinctive Gang... very very much appreciated.

Nick x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.